Posted by Dan
All materials published by usefulfor.me are copyrighted and you will need to observe these regulations when you plan to distribute or use any content from this blog. Please read the following carefully.
Content Copyright Regulations for Usefulfor.me
You are free to share, distribute or transmit any work from this blog under the following conditions:
- You must attribute the content that you’ve used by prominently displaying a credit link back to the specific article page. The credit link used should point to the article page and not just usefulfor.me’s homepage.
- Content use limit
- You are not allowed to republish an ENTIRE article or blog post on your website or print publication even if attribution is made. Only excerpts of 150 words or less from each article can be published elsewhere. You must also include an attribution link to the specific article even if you use an excerpt.
- You are not allowed to republish other materials ( excluding articles or blog posts ) like images, archives, other documents and files in part or in a whole without prior written permission
- Noncommercial use
- You may not use any of the usefulfor.me information for commercial purposes unless given pre-authorization. Content from usefulfor.me cannot be packaged and sold to anyone nor can it be used in its entirety as a free gift or bonus for a commercial product.
If you want to syndicate or distribute the full article on your website or use any of the published materials, please email me for a written permission. Written permission must be granted before you do so.
What happens when you steal content from usefulfor.me?
There will be only one warning. If after the warning you continue to violate my copyright, I will proceed following the next steps after I have gathered definite proof of your copyright violation:
- I will report this copyright violation to your web hosting company and attempt to get all your websites suspended. This will continue if you switch to another hosting provider.
- I will report all the copyright violations to all advertising networks, sponsors you use, including AdSense and other private entities with the goal of banning you on all of them.
- I will report your website as spam to all available search engines in order to get your website blacklisted and destroy your search rankings.
- I will inform every social network or forum you are a member of that you are a content thief and do my best to destroy your reputation.
- I will use any legal means to stop you from using my copyrighted material
While I understand & support the concept of fair use, everybody should know that I reserve all rights to content on usefulfor.me .
My articles, blog posts and any other copyrighted materials published on usefulfor.me are not released under a Creative Commons license.
Please respect the copyright regulations that i have listed.